Thursday, May 14, 2009

Selamat Hari Ibu

sempena hari ibu yang baru jer lepas ni, terasa je mcm nak tunjukkan pada kaum adam dan anak2... a caesarian procedure.. how a baby is brought out from mommy's womb.. it brings thousands of keinsafan to me when i watched it.. the skin was slashed, the flesh was cut.. dont know how many times, until they see the muscle, then the muscle was ripped off and finally the womb... perghh.. and now, with the wound still hurts (after 37 days having c-section) i would say, this is a big sacrifice mommy would do for her child and it should be remembered.. (alaaa..x dapek plak nk upload video!!!!!)


I might not be good in expressing my feelings.. but truly.. I love mak so much, no words can tell the same.. she will be there when i need her, she cares, loves and understands me.. even till now when i am already a mom to her grandchild... am hoping someday i can afford to provide her whatever she desires instead of me being so much dependent on her..

Before I was a Mom,
I never held a sleeping baby just because
I didn't want to put her down.
I never felt my heart break into a million pieces
when I couldn't stop the hurt.
I never knew that something so small
could affect my life so much.
I never knew that I could love someone so much.
I never knew I would love being a Mom.

Before I was a Mom,
I didn't know the feeling of
having my heart outside my body.
I didn't know how special it could feel
to feed a hungry baby.
I didn't know that bond
between a mother and her child.
I didn't know that something so small
could make me feel so important and happy.

-from sharifah hanisah bilfagih's facebook-

p/s : right now, i feel like hugging mak & abah.. isk,isk,isk..

No comments: